In order to encourage and support the self-employed and enterprises to resume work and production, the state has formulated a series of policies. Recently, another measure concerning all self-employed enterprises and small low profit enterprises has been officially introduced, which makes it clear that small-scale low profit enterprises and individual businesses can delay paying income tax.
There are four key points to know.
1. Application scope of deferred payment policy
For small-scale low profit enterprises, no matter whether they adopt the method of audit or verification, as long as they meet the conditions of small low profit enterprises, they can enjoy the policy of delaying the payment of enterprise income tax.
For individual businesses:
1) No matter whether the individual industrial and commercial households implement the tax collection method of audit or verification, they can enjoy the policy of delaying the payment of individual income tax on business income paid according to regulations during the reporting period from May 1, 2020 to December 31, 2020.
2) The implementation of simple declaration mode of regular quota of individual industrial and commercial households to enjoy. If the individual businesses implement simple declaration, the individual income tax will not be deducted from May 1, 2020 to December 31, 2020, and the individual income tax will be deferred to the first reporting period in 2021.
2. The judgment method of small low profit enterprises
The so-called small low profit enterprises refer to enterprises engaged in non restricted and prohibited industries of the state, and at the same time meet the following conditions:
1) The annual taxable income shall not exceed 3 million yuan;
2) The number of employees shall not exceed 300;
3) The total assets shall not exceed 50 million yuan.
When small low profit enterprises enjoy the deferred payment policy of enterprise income tax, they still use the above judgment method.
Enterprises that meet the conditions of small low profit enterprises at the time of advance payment declaration can enjoy the preferential income tax reduction and exemption policy for small low profit enterprises, and can also enjoy the deferred payment policy of enterprise income tax at the same time.
3. Time requirement of deferred payment policy
After completing the pre payment declaration in the remaining reporting period of 2020, small low profit enterprises can temporarily not pay the current enterprise income tax, and delay to pay the enterprise income tax in the first reporting period in 2021.
For example, due to the special needs of buying a house, buying a car and settling down points, you can choose not to enjoy the deferred tax payment according to your own situation.
In addition, the postponement policy will be implemented from May 1, 2020. From May 1 to the release of the measure, if the deferred tax has been paid in accordance with the provisions of the measures, it can apply for refund and pay it in the first declaration period in 2021.
4. How to handle the deferred payment policy
In order to reduce the tax burden of taxpayers and facilitate the operation of taxpayers, the policy of delaying the payment of income tax of small low profit enterprises adopts the mode of "self judgment, declaration and enjoyment".
According to the business situation and relevant tax regulations, enterprises can judge whether they meet the conditions of small low profit enterprises and choose whether to enjoy the deferred payment policy. Small low profit enterprises that meet the requirements and choose to enjoy the deferred payment policy shall calculate the deferred tax by themselves, and enjoy the deferred payment policy by filling in the enterprise income tax prepayment tax return.
The above are about small and low profit enterprises and self-employed enterprises to delay the payment of income tax, need to know the four main points.