1、 Year round agency
1. Acting for all kinds of tax declaration, self inspection of enterprise tax payment and settlement of various tax affairs;
2. Responsible for all tax arrangements, investment project tax evaluation, tax related documents production.
3. Establish enterprise tax accounting system and plan enterprise financial system.
4. Help enterprises to carry out joint-stock reform, merger and acquisition between enterprises, and plan and handle the system on behalf of them.
5. For enterprises to provide statements analysis and other handling ideas.
2、 Special agency
1. To handle the registration, change and publication procedures of industry and Commerce and Taxation on behalf of enterprises;
2. Acting for tax reduction and exemption, administrative reconsideration and coordinating the relationship with tax authorities;
3. Review the final settlement of enterprise income tax on behalf of the company and go through the approval procedures;
4. Responsible for the verification and approval of property losses of the enterprise;
5. Identification on behalf of the general taxpayer;
3、 Permanent tax accounting consultant
1. Provide daily financial and tax consultation, including telephone consultation, on-site consultation and online consultation.
2. Help or guide enterprises to carry out financial and tax knowledge training, and participate in the affairs training organized by the college free of charge;
4、 Tax planning
1. Tax review is carried out according to different intentions to remind the existing tax structure of tax risks and the need for improvement;
2. Fully understand the business structure and financial operation characteristics of the company, analyze the tax related matters in the transaction process, and explore the tax saving potential;
3. Combined with the whole operation concept of the company, confirm and change the operation policy and strategic supply adjustment and improvement ideas for the company;
5、 Acting for the establishment and bookkeeping of enterprises
1. Billing service can consider you to solve the following problems:
a. The use of computer agent bookkeeping can be considered that you timely provide financial and accounting information, such as: Sales details; capital details; current profit and loss, etc.
b. Stabilize the finance for a long time and avoid frequent replacement of accounting personnel;
c. The cost of the agent is not lower than the cost of the recruitment;
d. Acting bookkeeping is more professional than the chief accountant. Tax planning can help reduce tax risk in accounting.
e. If the wage of an employee exceeds the taxable income, the taxable income shall be adjusted and the acting bookkeeping fee shall be paid in full before tax.
2. Acting bookkeeping procedures:
a. To sign the agreement of responsibility and agency;
b. Assign special person to assist, set up the company's account book according to the company's situation, and initiate the establishment of account book;
c. Assist the cashier to fill in cash journal, bank deposit journal, deposit / credit receipt / payment / delivery / deposit Sub Ledger;
d. Review vouchers, register account books, prepare statements, and fill in tax returns.